Sunday, September 6, 2009

Chicks- 3 weeks old

I had forget to mention in my last week's post that the chicks were 2 weeks old. This one week had been torturing for the nose. The chicks' poo stink and they (for some reason unknown) poo into their food container and drink container. Craig had been trying to make a water dispenser and failed the 1st few times. The final one seems to work fine.

The chicks seems to be getting bigger too, they are eating lots, well..... I think they enjoy stepping on their food container and throwing the food everywhere and then going hunting for it. We also notice that they do not rest for a long period. They would sit down for about 5-10secs and starting walking around again. I have never caught them sleeping this week.

chicks resting....
I suspect this could be the naughty one....

No comments:

Post a Comment