Sunday, December 6, 2009

Week 16 and still growing..

Took some great pictures of the chooks today. They love to rest outside the house. Perhapes it is the carpet, perhapes it is the view into the house, perhapes they like the human company. Who knows!



I caught Feisty sleeping! It was "awwwwww............"




You can see Feisty's eyes open because she heard the camera's focus sound.


That's when they are not noisy...

My chooks love sunflowers seeds, but they are not intelligent enough to realise they have to flip it over sometimes to get the seeds












and yes, they are confused where the seeds have gone to....



Yep, it doesn't take long to finish the whole sunflower.

1 comment:

Shekin said...

My four chooks do this too, very cute. I had no idea when I got chooks that they were so intelligent and social :)
Love your blog by the way, Just found it :)

Post a Comment